Thursday, July 31, 2003

Not in that dress...

Oh look, a second post.

Now, usually I skip straight through Atom Film's newsletter. Something about all that heavy HTML and branding makes me go 'big commercial dull dull dull'. Strange how I believe plain text emails more than something with professional polish.

But I digress. Something caught my eye for once - it's a superhero cartoon. With Drag Queens.

It's a great, great concept - not quite carried off as well as it could have been. It's a bit slow, and clunky, but imagine this with the writing team behind Will and Grace working on it, with script editing by Jonathan Harvey. It would take the world by storm, and have more jokes about wigs.

Having said that, the bitching at the narrator is cute. break those conventions, girlfriend...

Sissy Squad at Atom Films

No comments: