Monday, February 09, 2004

Woo and Indeed Yay, Now here is the news.

Brian4theBeeb.com!!:
"I outline my background and my 5-point plan for the BBC on my campaign website (www.brian4thebeeb.com), but here I would just stress one point. The BBC currently gives far too much airspace to the views of people who know things. Despite making great strides in the right direction over the last few years, the BBC still privileges knowledge, intellect, and insight over ignorance, stupidity and prejudice. And that's got to stop! Apart from anything else, so-called 'experts' - Professors and the like - cost lots of our money. All those years of 'learning' don't come cheap. But thick people will appear on TV for a can of Tizer and a bag of chips. A People's Beeb, with me at the helm, would make more use of them!"

No comments: